Just as any other hotel, the staff at San Antonio extended stay hotels appreciates tips and you must know that there are some unwritten rules about this, which you will find in this article.
- Tipping is all about the room you are in. the bigger the room, the bigger the tip. The same rule applies for how messy you are.
- At self-service hotels, tipping is not such a traditional thing to do. When you get your luggage up on your own, when you help yourself with coffee in the morning, there is not much tipping.
- If we talk about upscale hotels, tipping is a requirement, a reward for the staff.
- Of course, if we talk about luxury hotels, tipping is a must.
Here are the common amounts of tips you ought to offer:
- Housekeeper: $1 to $5 per night. The money should be left in the morning, with a note saying that it is for housekeeping.
- Concierge: depending on the type of the hotel, between $5 and $10.
- Room service and bartender: $15-$20.
- Parking attendant: between $2 and $4, when the car is delivered.
These are the basic rules for tipping in San Antonio extended stay hotels. For excellent quality look to Dwelling Suites to book your next extended stay.